Bringing together the best of local crafters, artists and makers, the annual Artisanity Spring Craft Fair is a showcase of our Members and the incredible items they create. The event has around 30 stalls available and also features crafting demos (‘Meet the Maker’) throughout the day.
This year the details are:
- Sunday March 17th 2024
- 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Congleton Town Hall
With over 120 Members to support with opportunities and a high number of applicants, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend a particular event. We try to be as fair as possible and coordinate a high quality, varied Craft Fair which visitors will find engaging and stallholders worthwhile. Here are a few pointers to help us and you as we make our decisions:
- We only accept applicants who are Artisanity Members. Please join using the Membership tab above before completing the form.
- Provide as much information as possible on your application form – especially if we haven’t worked with you before. This helps us to find you digitally and see the products you sell – useful when deciding on stallholders as well as for marketing purposes once accepted.
- We do like to support a number of new businesses each event. If you don’t have a digital presence yet please make sure to email (email@example.com) some photographs of your products so we know what you do and how you are different.
- If you sell items using a wide variety of craft techniques (eg a stall with jewellery, art prints and candles) this can make you more difficult to place as we limit the numbers of each type of craft/product to keep a good balance. If you are able to shift the balance of your stall towards something specific please indicate what your main craft would be on your application form, this might enable us to accept you.
- Single tables are 6ft, come without table coverings but do have chairs. In order to be as fair as possible and to keep the event as comfortable as possible for everyone extra space beyond your table is not possible unless previously booked (see prices below).
- Please don’t be offended if we are unable to offer you a stall this time – it won’t be anything personal! We try to have some fresh faces at each event but will look forward to working with you again in the future.
To be considered for a stall please complete the following form. YOU NEED TO BE AN ARTISANITY MEMBER. We will contact all applicants to confirm initial places during December but any remaining applicants will be added to the waiting list and contacted in the event of a suitable space.