On 18th August 2023 we were proud declare the Artisanity Shop officially OPEN!
The unit at Glebe Farm, Astbury, Congleton is home to a rotating selection of our local maker members as well as being a community centre and a venue for our highly acclaimed craft workshops.
We are located next to the cafe in the under-cover seating area. We are open 6 days a week (every day apart from Monday) from 10am to 4pm – plus occasional extras such as bank holidays and late night shopping (watch our social media for details of these).
Our current shop occupants are:
- Emma Kathryn Pottery (thrown and hand sculpted)
- Deshca Designs (copper artwork)
- Nowt’s Perfect (personalised slate, wood and mirror gifts)
- Fox Red Crafts (stationery and prints)
- Little Jen Jewellery (beaded jewellery)
- Acanthus Glass (fused glass)
- White Dog Jewellery (hand crocheted and wire jewellery)
- Wear it Quirky (funky earrings)
- Abi through the Ears (scrunchies and fabric items)
- The Ruddy Good Soap Company (soaps and scrubs)
- Watts Workshop (candles and wax melts)
- Morria Jewellery (french beaded flowers and jewellery)
- Needlessly Felted (needle felting)
- Nicola Ann Illustrations (hand painted glassware and gifts)
- Knotting Special (macrame and micro-macrame)