Artisanity, based in Congleton, is a supportive community for local makers, crafters and artists.
We recognise the unique business challenges facing very small independent makers and are passionate about the value of coming together to share experience, opportunities and support.
Our plans are still in the relatively early stages but the vision includes:
- A makers’ networking and support community with a free access facebook group as well as in-person meet-ups. An opportunity to socialise with other makers (Christmas Party anyone?) as well as share business experiences and knowledge.
- Business related workshops specifically tailored to our type of business eg product photography, social media, marketing, copywriting, accounts etc.
- A shop, curated by us, to spotlight the wealth of local talent we have and give makers the opportunity to sell in a physical space. The shop will host a regular ‘Maker in Residence’ slot to nurture relationships with customers and emphasise the skill and unique nature of our products.
- Craft workshops for the public to encourage an increased footfall, raise awareness of the project and give businesses the opportunity to teach if wanted.
- An Artisanity Membership package giving preferential access to the above as well as extra benefits such as website space and features on our social media.
To find out more about how Artisanity came about and our Founders have a look at our News page.
Want to be a part of it? Become a member!